It’s staggering to see the difference in muscle between the two legs after over a month. Some of the muscle loss was pre-surgery but the loss was even more significant post-op.
* Brace is mostly gone (the surgeon told me to “throw it away” but I haven’t yet) but still around in case I need to be in or around large crowds.
* Have comfortably walked 2km without issue.
* Going down stairs and downhill slopes are my biggest enemy right now. Up stairs and uphill are fine thanks to lots of step ups, downs, and overs.
* Added some resistance to my biking (level 4-5) although it feels easy.
* Started the leg press at the gym.
* More advanced exercises to come this week as I’m now past 6 weeks.
It’s bittersweet, but we will be saying goodbye to Paulette’s Original Donuts as part of the Delica Kitchen Brand.
When we started Paulette’s three years ago, we had one Delica location, today we have three. Delica has always been our first love and as we look to the future, we have decided to concentrate all of our efforts on our motto of offering “Fresh, honest and wholesome food, that’s good to go.”
I miss you so much, Paulette; Probably the best doughnuts I’ve had.